Empower our youth to embrace and nurture their Catholic Faith and evangelize others.
Here is our Liability Form- Sept 17 to Aug 18 required for participation in any youth ministry event! Fill out the liability form once and it is good for the whole year!
High School Arise Day at High Cliff, Oct 22, 10 am to 6:30
- Day put on by the diocese with challenges, outdoor adventure, prayer and witnesses
- All high school students welcome!
- More information will be sent in October
High School Nights, 7 to 9pm
- Second & Fourth Mondays of the month. Fall Dates: 10/9, 10/23, 11/13, 11/27, 12/11
- Come in the link doors between the church and cafeteria. Meet in the Cafeteria
- These nights are time for fellowship for high schoolers with snacks and space to talk about faith
- Come to just one or come to all!
- Will include favorites such as Romans vs. Christians and other games, witness talks, small group sharing, prayer/adoration
- What’s so neat about this? Our high school leadership team will be planning these nights
- SPIRITUS’ Ignite (at Mount Tabor Center) scheduled for the first and third Mondays also starting in October will provided faith opportunities for high schoolers every Monday night!
Mini- Middle School Lock-Ins, 5:45 to 9:30 pm
- Fall Dates are: 10/21, 11/11, 11/25, 12/9
- These nights will include Mass, dinner, fun games, small groups with High School leaders, and prayer
- Come in the link doors between the church and cafeteria. Meet in the Cafeteria.
- This is a great space for you 6th-8th graders to spend a few Saturday nights a month
- All are welcome but a liability form is required!
Check us out on Facebook: Youth Ministry: St. Mary/St. John, Menasha
Check out our mission trip video here!